Thanks to Sheri of Sheri de Grom for awarding me another star for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award! I’m tickled to have it, Sheri, and I so appreciate your kind words! I’m really pleased that you enjoy my reviews, and I hope you’ll continue to stop by to visit as often as you can. I know I enjoy checking out your blog as well, and folks, you should, too.
- Select the blogs you think deserve the 2012 Blog of the Year Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with this award.
- Please include a link back to this page, Blog of the Year 2012 Award. http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/ourawards.blog/of/the-year-2012-award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post. (Please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award (http://www.facebook.com/groups/BookoftheYear/) and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
I’m going to have to sit down this afternoon to work up some nominations for this award to share here. I haven’t been home much in the last few days, so I haven’t been able to focus on it, but I promise to get back to it SOON.
Thank you, again, Sheri. It’s been nice getting to know you here on WordPress. Have a great weekend!